It’s time to run a workshop! Learn to program, make music or create interactive projects with the Touch Board Workshop Pack.
We’ve got what you’ve been asking for: tools and resources to use Electric Paint and Touch Boards in a workshop setting. Whether you’re working with students, design, music, or engineering professionals, this pack will make your next workshop exciting, enriching and easy to run.
The Touch Board Workshop Pack comes with everything you need to run a workshop for up to 20 people using Electric Paint and the Touch Board. It’s supplemented by a series of free downloadable resources that provide information ranging from lesson plans, to tips and tricks, templates and case studies. Our Digital Toolkit insures advanced users aren’t left out either.
Are you an educator, makerspace, creative agency or professional organisation? Perfect! The Touch Board Workshop Pack’s information and resources are designed to be easily adaptable to your specific needs.
Download the FREE resource packs today, and bring these creative electronic tools into your classroom.
LEVEL: Beginner to Programming Pro
Bare Conductive’s Electric Paint is just like any other water-based paint, except that it’s electrically conductive. This means that you can paint sensors directly onto most materials.
When used alongside the Touch Board, an easy-to-use Arduino@Heart microcontroller, it gives you the ability to turn almost any material or surface into a sensor.
• Dries at room temperature in 10-15 minutes
• Must be fully dry to work
• Easily removable with soap and water
• Seal with acrylic paint or spray varnish
• Can last years if treated properly and kept dry
• Works on: paper, cardboard, wood, plastic, glass, plaster, some rubbers, textiles, etc…
• Touch and Distance Sensing
• Works great with Electric Paint
• Preprogrammed as an MP3 Player
• Easy to program as a MIDI instrument or MIDI interface
• HID capable – turn the Touch Board into a keyboard or mouse
• Arduino-compatible and programmable through the Arduino IDE
• Arduino Leonardo pin layout supporting Arduino shields