A 2.13 E-paper cloud module with 2000mAh battery, now customize your text/image wirelessly! Controllable with an app and through the ESP32 module.
See the wiki page of Waveshare for all instructions, downloads, examples etc.
- Contains ESP32, supports Arduino
- No backlight, retains the display of the last upload for a long time, even when the power goes out
- Voltage detection circuit to prevent battery from discharging too much
- Android APP for refreshing the module via Bluetooth EDR, easy to use
- HTML host computer code for refreshing the module via remote web page, easy to be integrated into all kinds of Internet applications
- Supports Floyd-Steinberg dithering algorithm, more color combinations, better shading for the original image
- Supports popular image formats: BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, etc.
- Comes with embedded e-Paper driver (open source)
|Communication||WiFi 2.4GHz, Bluetooth4.2||Battery||2000 mAh|
|Dimensions||71.0 × 30.2mm||Display color||black, white|
|Display size||48.55 × 23.70mm||Power supply||battery|
|Dot pitch||0.194 × 0.194mm||Full refresh time||2s|
|Resolution||250×122 pixels||Viewing angle||>170°|
- 2.13 inch E-paper
- Lipo battery 3.7 V 2000mAh
- Screws and standoffs