The NanoSound One is an aluminum enclosure for the Raspberry Pi 4 with a built-in Hi-Fi DAC.
It turns your Raspberry Pi 4 into a ready-to-use high resolution network music player that can play all audio types such as MP3, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AAC, FLAC, DSD and many more.
Via the onboard Hi-Fi DAC (Digital-Analogue Converter), a wide range of music services are also supported, including Spotify, Web Radio, Qobuz and Tidal.
- Hi-Res Audio via PCM5122 audio board
- 192kHz sampling rate
- 24-Bit Resolution DAC
- Supports Volumio, Roon and Raspberry Pi OS
- Very robust steel case with passive cooling
- GPIO pins are accessible via an expansion board in the housing
- All ports are on the back: 4 x USB, 1 x micro-HDMI, USB-C(power), Ethernet, RCA ports and a power button
- Comes with a remote control and instruction manual