Everything you need to create fun, engaging, and relevant STEAM lessons for high school students. Arduino's online platform and content, that you can access by using this kit, are available in MULTIPLE languages.
CTC GO! is an educational program consisting of several modules that can be combined to teach different STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics) subjects. The whole program is tailored for ages 14 to 17.
What Does Every Module Include?
The CTC GO! kit, which includes all the materials you need to teach 24 students during 20 sessions of 45 minutes each:
- 8 Arduino UNO WiFi Rev2 programmable boards: WiFi-enabled, with the ability to read inputs and control outputs
- 8 Arduino Education shields: add-on boards tailored for educational purposes to enable quick and easy learning while building projects. These boards connect to the programmable boards to extend their functionality and have an SD card reader and an audio connector
- Two different-sized breadboards for every board: Used to make circuits easier to build - Electronic components including resistors, LEDs, pushbuttons and buzzers
- Sensors including potentiometers, light and ultrasonic sensors
- Eight 9V batteries with two battery connectors each - Jumper wires and USB cables
- Modular building pieces for building eight different guided projects
- Component boxes for each group of students with everything they need to work on the experimental lessons
- Spare components and replacement parts to help with classroom management
- Software platform for educators with all the materials you need for each lesson
- Resources to help you with lesson preparation
- Content tips
- Timing suggestions for classroom management, and curriculum links
- Software platform for pupils with step-by-step instructions, assembly videos, and fun activities to help them get started with programming
- Electronics and building fully-functional
- Interactive projects (educators also have prior access to this platform so they can prepare and adapt their lesson plans)
- Training and support including a welcome training webinar with an Arduino Education expert
- Training videos which explain each lesson’s concepts, shorter videos which expand on lesson content, and direct email support from an education expert
Additional information on Arduino's educational programs is available on the Arduino Education page
Discover the potential of the Arduino CTC GO with the WHACK-A-MOLE project