Double up your GPIO pins with the Pico Omnibus.
Just add male headers (soldering required!) to your Raspberry Pi Pico and you're ready to go. Now you can add two(Pimoroni) expansions boards, or just use the extra pins for prototyping purposes.
- One landing area with labelled female headers for attaching to your Pico
- Two landing areas with labelled (mirrored) male headers for attaching add-ons
- 4x rubber feet
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico
- 99% assembled - just need to stick-on the feet!
- No soldering required
- Dimensions: approx 94mm x 52 mm x 12mm (L x W x H, including headers)
If you want more pins, please check the quad expansion here.