A sleek, faster charger with smart safety and technical features that charges up to four AA or AAA batteries at once. With an additional perforated cover, the sturdy case also doubles up as a battery organizer, keeping your batteries well protected at home or on the go.
It takes 2+ hours to fully charge two batteries, or 4+ hours to fully charge four batteries (AA batteries 2,100mAh) via USB connection. The dual colour LED display indicates charging status as well as if any single-use or bad batteries are inserted. Another safety detail is the auto power cut-off by using negative delta V, temperature cut-off and safety timer protection , which helps you avoid over-charging, over-voltage and short circuiting, as well as preventing damage to the battery lifespan.
This versatile charger works via USB or any GP ReCyko charger dock (specially developed for ReCyko charger models B421, M451 and P461). With four AA 2,600mAh rechargeable batteries included, you're good to go with this optimal charging solution.
- GP ReCyko 4-slot NiMH USB Charger
- No. of Slots / Channels: 4 / 4
- Charge time (Input D.C. 5.0V 1.0A min., 2pcs of batteries):
- 2,100mAh AA battery – About 120 min.
- 850mAh AAA battery – About 120 min.
- Output Voltage / Charging Current
- D.C. 1.4V / 1100mA (for 1-2pcs AA Size)
- D.C. 1.4V / 730 - 550mA (for 3 - 4pcs AA Size)
- D.C. 1.4V / 730mA (for 1 - 2pcs AAA Size)
- D.C. 1.4V / 490 - 370mA (for 3 - 4pcs AAA Size)
- USB power input: D.C. 5V / 1A
- Dimension: Approx. 68(L) x 74(W) x 26(H)mm
- Weight: Approx. 51.5g
- Safety protection
- Timer protection – 8 hours
- Negative delta V
- Temperature Cut-off
- LED Indication:
- Green LED ON for 0.5 second after just USB power input
- Charging in progress: Green LED Flashing
- Fully charged: Green LED
- Bad/Single-use Batteries inserted: Red LED Rapid flashing