Grove - Analog Microphone is based on the Knowles SPU0414HR5H-SB module using high-performance SiSonic MEMS technology. SiSonic MEMS is cutting edge of acoustic technology and gaining wide acceptance in many types of consumer electronics products. MEMS microphones offer an extremely-low-noise, low-current, reliable, and small microphone to opensource hardware industry, and it has improved performance under severe conditions.
- High-performance SiSonic MEMS technology
- Extremely-low-noise, low-current, and reliable
- Compact and elegant design
Grove - Analog Microphone is an ideal choice where excellent audio performance is required. It can provide up to 20dB of gain and it also features low current, max RF protection, which makes it a perfect microphone for Arduino and Raspberry Pi. Our featured product ReSpeaker Core v2.0 and ReSpeaker USB Mic Array also adopt MEMS technology and the same microphone as Grove - Analog Microphone does. If you are going to get a high- quality microphone, here is the choice.
- Dimensions20mm x 20mm
- Voltage Range Ra1.5V - 3.6V
- Operating Current5mA
- Operating Temperature Range-40 °C to 100 °C
- Sensitivity of MEMS-2dBV/Pa@1.5V to 4dBV/Pa@3.6V
- Sound sensor
- Sound signal collecting
- Voice recognition
- Grove - Analog Microphone x1
- Grove Cable x1