Grove - Oxygen Sensor (MIX8410) is an electrochemical oxygen sensor and it can be used to test the oxygen concentration in air. Under the catalysis of the electrodes, a redox reaction occurs on the working electrode and the counter electrode, thereby generating a current. The concentration of oxygen in the air is calculated by measuring this current and referring to the oxygen concentration linear characteristic graph.
In order to enhance the user experience and improve the quality of the Grove - Oxygen Sensor, we have adopted this new version of the oxygen sensor. The old version was based on the ME2-O2-Ф20 sensor and we now bring you this new version which is based on the MIX8410-O2 sensor.
- High sensitivity (0.1±0.03 mA) with linear output
- High stability with <10s response time
- Environmental protection design
- Advanced anti-leakage technology which greatly reduces the probability of leakage
- Low output current for longer sensor life
- When in use, the maximum input voltage cannot exceed 5.5V
- This sensor needs to be preheated for 5-10 minutes before use
- Keep the sensor out of volatile solvents
- Prohibit storing and operating the sensor in an acidic or alkaline environment