Build your own battle bot and compete against your friends and classmates in various games!
Mini Troopers are robots made from solid and durable parts that are used in higher level robotics. Learn to use robotics tools and discover real life engineering solutions.
LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!
- Teaching engineering and robotics
- Easy to assemble
- Lots of different games
- Rechargeable battery included
- All tools for assembly included
- Recommended age: play 6 and up; assembly 12 and up
- 1x Mini Control Board - Bluetooth motor controller
- 3x Motors: 2 x DC; 1 x Servo
- Mechanical parts: sturdy parts, made from PC/ABS plastic, just like in real life engineering.
- 1 Rechargeable battery - LiPo, 3.7 V, 250 mAh
- Tools: Totem Magnetic Screwdriver with super strong magnetic grip and other tools needed for the assembly included
- Push potential: 1200g
- Lifting potential: 170g
- Speed: 0.9 m/s
- Weight: ~310g
- Battery life: 25 min
- Assembly time: ~4 hours
Play solo robot games or invite your friends for robot action games. Build your own mini fighting trooper and prove who is the best battle robot operator! Make your own arena: we suggest using adhesive tape for simple arenas, however we encourage to use your imagination. Let the games begin! Flip and smash your way to victory with Totem Mini Trooper fighting robots.
Do not forget: Mini Trooper is easy to modify and customize after each battle.