Raspberry Pi 400 Kit - US Layout - EU Plug
Shipped on Monday when ordered now.
- 600 piece(s) on unknown date
Featuring a quad-core 64-bit processor, 4GB of RAM, wireless networking, dual-display output, and 4K video playback, as well as a 40-pin GPIO header, Raspberry Pi 400 is a powerful, easy-to-use computer built into a neat and portable keyboard.
It's a Raspberry Pi. It's a keyboard.
It's a Raspberry Pi designed into a keyboard. Raspberry Pi 400 incorporates a purpose-built board based on Raspberry Pi 4. Featuring the same powerful processor, Raspberry Pi 400 has specially designed thermals to keep your computer cool and silent while you're hard at work. The GPIO pins remain accessible, so if you want to explore beyond the desktop, you can connect components and prototype your projects.
Your personal computer kit comes with a mouse, power supply, micro HDMI to HDMI cable and a 16GB SD card preloaded with Raspberry Pi OS. There's also the official Raspberry Pi Beginner's Guide to help you get the most out of your new computer.
If you already have all of the above, we also have the Raspberry Pi 400 as a single unit only.
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.8GHz
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4-3200
- Dual-band (2.4GHz and 5.0GHz) IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 and 1 × USB 2.0 ports
- GPIO Horizontal 40-pin GPIO header
- Video & sound: 2 × micro HDMI ports (supports up to 4Kp60)
- H.265 (4Kp60 decode)
- H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- SD card support: MicroSD card slot for operating system and data storage
- Keyboard: 78-key compact US layout QWERTY keyboard
- Power: 5V DC via USB connector
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +50°C
- Dimensions: 286 mm × 122 mm × 23 mm (maximum)
- Raspberry Pi 400
- 16GB SD card with Raspberry Pi OS
- Raspberry Pi official mouse
- Raspberry Pi official 5V 3A power supply
- Raspberry Pi User Guide