The Pico-Clock-Green is an LED digits electronic clock designed for the Raspberry Pi Pico. It incorporates high precision RTC chip DS3231, a photosensor, a buzzer, and three buttons.
You'll need to solder male headers to your Pico to use this clock.
- Supports Raspberry Pi Pico series
- Onboard high precision RTC chip DS3231 with backup battery holder(battery included), maintains accurate timekeeping when main power is off
- Real-Time Clock counts Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Date of the Month, Month, Day of the Week, and Year with Leap-Year Compensation
- Optional format : 24-hour OR 12-hour with an AM/PM indicator
- 2x programable alarm clock
- Digital temperature sensor output: ±3°C accuracy
- Embedded photosensor for auto brightness adjustment due to the ambient light, power saving and eye care
- Embedded buzzer for alarm or hourly ring, etc.
- 3 buttons for configuration
- Comes with development resources and manual (Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ and MicroPython examples)
For more information and examples, please visit the product Wiki.