The Raspberry Pi TV HAT lets you receive digital DVB-T2 TV streams on your Raspberry Pi to view them or stream them over a network to other devices.
With the board you can receive and view TV on a Raspberry Pi, or create a TV server that allows you to stream received TV over a network to other devices. The TV HAT can be used with any 40-pin Raspberry Pi board as a server for other devices on the network.
The Raspberry Pi TV HAT has a DVB-T2 and DVB-T tuner on board, which allows you to receive and decode digital television streams on your Raspberry Pi.
- Sony CXD2880 TV tuner
- Supported TV standards:
- DVB-T2 (1,7 MHz, 5 MHz, 6 MHz, 7 MHz, 8 MHz bandwidth)
- DVB-T (5 MHz, 6 MHz, 7 MHz, 8 MHz bandwidth)
- Reception frequency: VHF III, UHF IV, UHF V
The Raspberry Pi TV HAT has undergone extensive compliance testing and meets the following European standards:
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC) 2014/30/EU
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2011/65/EU
View and download global compliance certificates for Raspberry Pi products.
Note: If you purchase a TV HAT, you must have the appropriate licence or approval to receive broadcast television in the country of intended use.