This is the smallest Raspberry Pi available at the moment. The board is just half the size of a Raspberry Pi Model A+, but with more capabilities! The Raspberry Pi Zero W features wireless connectivity providing onboard Bluetooth 4.1, BLE and WiFi! The board itself is just 65mm x 30mm x 5mm in size, is has a mini camera connector, a microSD slot, mini HDMI, 2x microUSB (one for USB and one for Power).
Note! Max. 1 per customer. We reserve the right to cancel repeat orders.
Just like the A+ and the B+, the Pi Zero W features a single core CPU clocked at 1GHz and 512MB RAM. The GPIO header is unpopulated so you can choose wether you want to solder a header on or not. This gives you a lot of freedom how the Raspberry Pi Zero W can be used.
To get up and running you do require some extra parts like a mini HDMI to HDMI adapter and a microUSB OTG cable. We offer an adapter pack to get you started!
- BCM2835 (same as the Pi 1) but clocked at 1GHz (40% faster)
- 512MB RAM
- 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- microSD Slot
- mini HDMI connector
- microUSB for data
- microUSB for power
- mini Camera connector (camera adapter cable needed)
- unpopulated 40-pin GPIO header. Check out our compatible headers here.
- Dimensions are 65mm x 30mm x 5mm