Grove - 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer(LIS3DHTR) is a low-cost 3 - Axis accelerometer in a bundle of Grove products. It is based on the LIS3DHTR chip which provides multiple ranges and interfaces selection. You can never believe that such a tiny 3 - Axis accelerometer can support I2C, SPI, and ADC GPIO interfaces, which means you can choose any way to connect with your development board. Besides, this accelerometer can also monitor the surrounding temperature to tune the error caused by it.
- Measurement range: ±2g, ±4g, ±8g, ±16g, multiple ranges selection.
- Multiple interfaces option: Grove I2C interface, SPI interface, ADC interface.
- Temperature adjustable: able to adjust and tune the error caused by temperature.
- 3/5V power supply.
- Power Supply3/5V
- InterfacesI2C/SPI/GPIO ADC
- I2C addressDefault 0x19, can be changed to 0x18 when connecting SDO Pin with GND
- ADC GPIO Power input0-3.3V
- InterruptionAn interruption Pin reserved
- SPI Mode set upConnect the CS Pin with GND
- 1 x Grove - 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer (LIS3DHTR)
- 1x Grove cable