The Grove - 3-Axis Digital Compass is a digital compass sensor based on the Bosch BMM150. It allows measurement of the magnetic field in three perpendicular axes, and the output can be read out over both I2C and SPI, perfectly suitable for 3-Axis mobile applications.
This is the second generation of the Grove - 3-Axis Digital Compass. Compared to the first version, this version can perfectly match the demanding requirements of all 3-Axis applications while the price is almost half of the first version.
- Dimensions: 20mm x 20mm x 15mm
- Weight: 15g
- Working Voltage: 3.3V / 5V
- Magnetic field range typical: ±1300μT(x, y-axis), ±2500μT(z-axis)
- Magnetic field resolution: 0.3μT
- Grove Interface: I2C
- Working Temperature: -40℃ to +85 ℃