Seeeduino V4.2 is an Arduino-compatible board, which is based on Atemga328P MCU. There are so many Arduinos and Arduino-compatible boards in the world, and the Seeeduino V4.2 is one of the best Arduinos, Seeeduino V4.2 is generally more stable, easy-to-use and it's even good looking.
Seeeduino V4.2 is based the Arduino UNO bootloader, and with an ATmega16u2 as a UART-to-USB converter, which means that the board ca basically work like a FTDI chip. You can program the board via a microUSB cable. Also, you can power the board using a DC Jack with 7V to 15V is acceptable. There's a switch to choose the system supply voltage, 3.3V or 5V, which is very useful if you want to set the system to 3.3V to save power.
- ATmega328 microcontroller
- Arduino UNO bootloader
- 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs)
- 6 Analog Inputs
- ISP Header
- Arduino UNO-R3 Shield Compatible
- microUSB programming and power supply
- 3 on-board Grove connectors
- 3.3/5V system operation power switch