The Servo:Lite board for the BBC micro:bit is a simple board that allows you to easily connect and control low power servo motors (servo's must be capable of operating at 3.3V) using the BBC micro:bit. It is connected to the micro:bit using five bolts. Connect two servos in standard configuration and it can drive up to 3 servos if the addressable ZIP LEDs arent needed.
It is powered by 3 AAA batteries and also supplies power to the BBC micro:bit, the board features an on/off switch so when it's not in use the batteries won't drain.
The board also features 5 x RGB individually addressable ZIP LEDs (NeoPixel compatible) and additional external ZIP LEDs can be connected to the board as required.
- Connect two servos in standard configuration and can drive up to 3 servos if the addressable ZIP LEDs aren't needed
- Powered by 3 AAA batteries that also supply power to the BBC microbit (not supplied)
- On/off switch
- 5 x RGB addressable ZIP LEDs (NeoPixel compatible). Additional external ZIP LEDs can be connected to the board
- 1 x Servo:Lite board with battery holder pre-fitted
- 5 x M3x8 Counter sunk Pozi Steel screws
- 1 x Perspex spacer
- Length: 55mm
- Height: 52mm
- Height: 17mm