The HiFiBerry DAC2 Pro is a high-resolution digital-to-analog and analog-to-digital converter for the Raspberry Pi (newer models with40 pin GPIO connector).
This is a special sound card for the Raspberry Pi, optimised for one specific use case: affordable high-quality audio playback.
- Stereo output
- Integrated headphone amplifier can be equipped with an additional Digital Signal Processor
- (DSP) for flexible audio processing
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC
- Hardware volume control for DAC. You can control the input and output parameters using “alsamixer” or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls.
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cablesneeded
- No soldering, comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi, it is conform to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification.
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi models with a 40-pin GPIOconnector
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Two ultra-low-noise linear voltage regulators for optimal audio performance
- Low-jitter dual-domain clock for optimised clock decoupling from the Raspberry Pi
- HAT compliant, EEPROM for automatic configuration
- Gold plated RCA output connectors
- Comes with all components required to mount it. We include 4 M2.5x12mm spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry Pi
- Audio connector to connect analog audio amplifier