The HiFiBerry DAC+ ADC is a high-resolution digital-to-analog and analog-to-digital converter for the Raspberry Pi. This is a special sound card for the Raspberry Pi, optimized for one specific use case: the best audio playback quality. It is specifically designed for applications that do not only need playback, but also recording functionalities. See a detailed description for the use of dynamic microphones in combination with your DAC+ ADC over here.
- Stereo input and output
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown ADC
- Hardware volume control for DAC. You can control the output volume using “alsamixer” or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls.
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- Balanced input supported with optional XLR-connectors
- No soldering, comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi, it is conform to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification.
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi models with a 40-pin GPIO connector
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Three ultra-low-noise linear voltage regulators for optimal audio performance
- HAT compliant, EEPROM for automatic configuration
- Gold plated RCA output connectors
- Comes with all components required to mount it
- Audio input requires updated Linux kernel
Connectors and Jumpers
||Analogue input, phone jack 3.5mm
||Analogue output RCA
||Analogue output (p5)
||Input configuration jumper (J1)
||Connector for balanced input (P6)