Smart robot is always the favorite project of electronic enthusiasts, however, a robot will be "not that smart" if it is not AI-based.
Welcome the JetBot, an actual smart robot powered by Jetson Nano. With the intelligent eye (front camera), facial recognition, object tracking, auto line following, and collision avoidance can be easily achieved. It also comes with ROS nodes code, which makes it easy to get started with the open source ROS (Robot Operating System), and to learn the system framework and concepts of ROS.
If you've got a Jetson Nano on your desk right now, combined with our open source codes and tutorials, these add-ons would be the ideal choice for you to learn AI robot designing and development.
- Controller: NVIDIA Jetson Nano (not include)
- OS: Ubuntu 18:04 LTS
- Programming Languages: Python
- Camera: 8 MP 160 ° field of view (wide angle)
- Display: OLED 0.91-inch, 128 x 32 pixels
- Wireless NIC: wifi dual-band (2.4 and 5 GHz) + Bluetooth 4.2
- Battery: Lithium Ion 18650 (not include)
- Teleoperation: Gamepad & webpage
- Communication: Wifi
- Protection: Over-current protection and voltage monitoring