PiJuice Zero - A Portable Power Platform for Raspberry Pi Zero
When plugged into any source, the PiJuice Zero acts as an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) using intelligent power management to keep your Raspberry Pi Zero going. PiJuice Zero will also stay charged, so you can take your projects with you anywhere. With an onboard Real-Time Clock (RTC), programmable LEDs and switches, user-friendly software and much more, PiJuice Zero gives you maximum control and flexibility for all your Raspberry Pi Zero projects...wherever you want to take them.
- Compatible with any single cell lithium polymer (LiPo) battery
- A full uninterrupted power supply solution for the Raspberry Pi Zero
- Integrated real-time clock
- Onboard intelligent on/off switch
- Low power deep-sleep state with wake on interrupt/calendar event
- 2 x programmable multi-coloured RGB LEDs
- Our revolutionary PiAnywhere technology - the best way to take your Pi off the grid!
- Full power management API available to Raspberry Pi OS with auto shutdown capability when running low on batteries
- Raspberry Pi pHAT layout - designed to exactly fit the Raspberry Pi Zero and Zero W. For use with the standard Raspberry models A and B, we recommend the PiJuice HAT module.
- Low profile design, to fit inside the smallest of projects and possibly even inside some existing cases!
- Bring your own battery - this pHAT does not come with a battery. We recommend a 2000mAh single cell LiPo with an NTC temperature sensor. When paired with our mating cable it is easy to use any battery with your PiJuice with simple crimp connectors.
Bring Your Own Battery
Perhaps you need a huge battery to keep your remote project running, or maybe just a tiny one for a cute wearable project. Either way, PiJuice got you covered. PiJuice takes any single cell LiPo. View the available batteries for PiJuice Zero below:
- PiJuice 12000mAh Battery
- PiJuice 5000mAh Battery
- PiJuice 1200mAh Battery
- PiJuice Zero 1200mAh Battery
- PiJuice Zero 1000mAh Battery
- PiJuice Zero 600mAh Battery
- PiJuice Zero 500mAh Battery
We also have this handy guide that will take you through the steps for adding these batteries to PiJuice Zero.
Take a look at the nifty guide on getting started with the PiJuice Zero board. View guide.