Inside The MagPi magazine #104:
- Build the home of the future - Our room-by-room guide to a smarter home.
- Pico-fy your projects - Classic Raspberry Pi projects that you could rebuild with Pico.
- Grow food with a computer - How makers are using Raspberry Pi to monitor an agriculture chamber.
- Make a MIDI guitar with with Pico - Use Trill sensors to build a super MIDI guitar.
- Upcycle an iPod Classic with Spotify - Upgrade an old iPod to stream music.
- Assemble an arcade machine - Gather the parts you’ll need in this first part to our major arcade machine build.
- Pico Explorer Base - We look at this amazing prototyping kit for Raspberry Pi Pico.
- Amazing maker tools - All the tools you need to become a better maker.
- Win! SmartiPi Touch Pro
Errata and corrections
P49. Set up Pi-hole with Raspberry Pi: “Manually configure each device for Pi-hole” we said:
If you want to fall back on your ISP’s DNS server should there be any problem with Pi-hole, or 18.104.22.168 if you want to use Google’s DNS server instead.
Pi-hole’s Dan Schaper informs us that this is incorrect and “will lead to that client not using Pi-hole at all.” Please see the following articles: Why should Pi-hole be my only DNS server and Primary vs Secondary DNS