Inside The MagPi magazine #103
- #MonthOfMaking. Discover new ways of making with Raspberry Pi.
- Easy Raspberry Pi Pico Projects. Don’t get stuck with Raspberry Pi’s new microcontroller. These projects help you get started.
- Recreate Amiga 600 with Raspberry Pi. Can’t afford a classic computer? 3D-print your own case and use Raspberry Pi on the inside.
- Make a Pico Pomodoro Timer. Transform Pico into a digital timer with Pimoroni’s Display Pack.
- Build a digital do-not-disturb sign. Wirelessly connect a digital screen and buttons to make a smart sign that alerts people when you’re busy.
- Turbocharge Raspberry Pi 400 with an M.2 SSD drive. Make your Raspberry Pi 400 vastly faster with an SSD drive.
- SmartiPi Pro and RasPad 3 tested and rated. We take a look at new touchscreen display cases.
- Use AI to detect birds and squirrels in your garden. Keep an eye on the critters in your yard with this smart project.
- Win! RFID Hats. Build your own tap-and-go projects.