Quadruplicate your GPIO pins with the Pico Decker.
Just add male headers (soldering required!) to your Raspberry Pi Pico and you're ready to go. Now you can add four(Pimoroni) expansions boards, or just use the extra pins for prototyping purposes.
- One landing area with labelled female headers for attaching to your Pico
- Two landing areas with labelled (mirrored) male headers for attaching add-ons
- 4 M2.5 mounting holes
- 4x rubber feet
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico
- 99% assembled - just need to stick-on the feet!
- No soldering required
- Dimensions: approx 148mm x 52mm x 13mm (L x W x H, including feet and headers)
If you need less pins, please check the double expansion here.