This is a 25mm 10MP Telephoto Lens which is suitable to use with the Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera. It has a narrow angle of view suitable for viewing subjects located far away. It has an adjustment aperture ring from F1.4. The lens can be easily screwed into the Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera. Also, it comes with front and back covers for protection when it's not in use.
- Narrow angle of view suitable for viewing distant subjects
- Adjustable aperture from F1.4
- Adjustable focus ring to better focus subjects
- Thumbscrew Adjustment for easy fitting
- Front and back covers for protection
- Image Format: 1/2"
- Focal length: 25mm
- Resolution: 10 Megapixel
- Aperture: F1.4
- Mount: C
- Horizontal Angle of View: 19.6°
- Min Object Distance: 30cm
- Manual: IRIS
- Dimensions (Diameter): 34mm x 40mm
A guide on getting your camera up and running, including back focus adjustment,
tripod mounting, connecting your camera to a Raspberry Pi computer, and
operating camera software in Raspberry Pi OS to capture images.
This guide can be useful when you want to attach
C-Mount lenses to your Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera