The SIM7600G-H 4G HAT is a 4G/3G/2G communication and GNSS positioning module which supports LTE CAT4 up to 150Mbps for downlink data transfer.It's a pretty low power consumption.
You can connect this 4G module with your computer to surf the Internet, or attach it onto Raspberry Pi to enable functions like 4G high speed connection, wireless communication, making telephone call, sending SMS, global positioning, etc.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40-pins GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi boards and Jetson Nano
- Supports dial-up, telephone call, SMS, mail, TCP, UDP, DTMF, HTTP, FTP, etc.
- Supports GPS, BeiDou, Glonass, LBS base station positioning
- Onboard USB interface to test AT Commands, get GPS positioning data, and so on
- Onboard CP2102 USB to UART converter for serial debugging
- Breakout UART control pins to connect with host boards like Arduino/STM32
- SIM card slot, supports 1.8V/3V SIM card
- TF card slot for storing data files, messages, etc.
- Onboard audio jack and audio decoder for making telephone calls
- 2 LED indicators for monitoring the working status
- Onboard voltage translator, operating voltage can be configured between 3.3V/5V via jumper
- Baudrate: 300bps ~ 4Mbps (default: 115200bps)
- Autobauding baudrate: 9600bps ~ 115200bps
- Control via AT commands (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005, and V.25TER command set)
- Supports SIM application toolkit: SAT Class 3, GSM 11.14 Release 99, USAT
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32)
- Power supply: 5V
- Operating voltage: 5V/3.3V (configured via jumper)
- Operating temperature: -30°C ~ 80°C
- Storage temperature: -45°C ~ 90°C
- Dimension: 56.21mm x 65.15mm