Grove - I2C Motor Driver(L298P) is a commonly used motor driver for stepper motors and servo motors. It embeds an STM32 chip for burning the code to control the motor driver.
- MCU: STM32F030F4P6 microcontroller for burning the code and control the Motor Driver.
- L298P Motor driver chip: common use for a motor driver and can drive stepping motor and servo motor.
- Selectable I2C address: change the connection of wire hat to get the I2C address from 0x00 to 0x0f, the default I2C address is 0x0f.
- 2-channel output: able to support 1A current on each channel, max 2A current; Need 6V-12V DC voltage input.
- User LED: green LED on for the clockwise direction and red LED on for the anti-clockwise direction for each channel.
- Power Supply: 6-12V DC
- Interface: Grove I2C
- I2C address: Default 0x0f, can be changed by connecting the wire hat
- Channels: 2
- Output current: MAX 2A, 1A for each channel
- Output voltage: 5V