The Grove - Water Level Sensor for Arduino can be used to measure the water level up to 10cm deep, with 5mm accuracy.
- Easy to use (Use Grove Connector without soldering)
- Based on capacitive sensing
- Conformal Coating
- Corrosion Resistant
- Detect up to 10cm water levels
- I2C Interface
- 2 x 8-bit ATTINY1616 MCUs
- Compatible with 3.3/ 5V power supply
- Measurement Accuracy: ±5mm
- Uses two I2C addresses at the same time: 0x78 and 0x77
- Working Temperature Range: -40°C to 105°C
- Weight: 9.8g
- Dimensions: 20mm x 133mm
Note: The blue oil layer on the surface of the module’s capacitance sensing area should be kept intact. When the oil layer is damaged and the test object is a conductive liquid, the test data may be abnormal.