The snap:bit extension kit is an extension for the main snap:bit board that controls Snap Circuits using the BBC micro:bit.
- Provides access to all 21 pins of the BBC micro:bit.
- Allows connecting more than 3 SnapCircuit parts to the BBC micro:bit.
- Can be stacked between the main snap:bit board and the BBC micro:bit.
- The Snap Circuits parts can be connected with standard snap-to-female jumper wires.
- The BBC micro:bit is supported.
- Other PCB boards and accessories that feature the micro:bit edge connector are supported.
- All Snap Circuits educational kits are supported.
- The snap buttons on the snap:bit are designed to snap well with all Snap Circuits components.
- Other educational kits with snap buttons compatible with Snap Circuits are supported.
The snap:bit comes with a list of projects designed to guide you with the first steps of using the BBC micro:bit and Snap Circuits together. The projects are easy to learn block diagrams using the MakeCode Editor.
The variety of project range from easy lessons to more complex and exciting projects. Although they teach lots of basic programming concepts and take advantage of most micro:bit features and Snap Circuits components, the possibility of projects are limited only by the kids imagination!
What You Get
- 1 x 21-pins breakout board
- 5 x snap-to-female jumper wires, different colors
- micro:bit not included
- any other Snap Circuits components not included
Visit https://snapbit.org for more info, lessons, and projects.