Build your 4-wheel 4-motor car chassis parts or attach wheels on anything and enjoy a fun play!
- High quality materials.
- Use your smartphone or tablet to control your own made chassis.
- Add additional elements.
- Use hot glue or double-sided tape to attach motors to anything – from cardboard to your favorite toy car.
Follow the Assembly Book to make a Platform
- 1x Mini Control Board – Bluetooth motor controller.
- 2x cables – with JST connectors, to connect motors and controller.
- 4x DC Motor – with leads and JST connectors, 48:1 gear ratio, 200 rpm shaft output at 6 V.
- 4x Wheels – with rubber tires (67 mm diameter). Two sides flattened shaft holes, to conveniently mount directly on the motor.
- 1x Battery – LiPo, 3.7 V, 250 mAh.
- 1x USB battery charger.
Totem mechanics and tools for building chassis frame.
- 1x Printed colourful Assembly book.
Quick Start – Controller/Receiver
- Kit uses the following functions of the Board:
- Light Bar – to indicate the battery charge level.
- Battery input.
- Supports up to 4 DC motor channels.
- Supports up to 2 Servo motor channels.
You can also add additional elements, like Servo Motors, to your project.
3. Two running lights show that Board is waiting for your device to connect.
4. Open the Totem App and press “Connect” button.
5. Make sure to fully charge the battery for your longer play. Simply connect the Battery to the USB charger and plug it into any USB charging device (like your PC or smartphone charger).