The Input/Output Side Panel is designed to use with the Totem Mini Lab and Totem Micro Lab. A helpful sidekick for your lab projects with the Totem Lab kits.
Totem have put some useful components on this panel, that normally are very difficult to use with breadboards. Trying to use potentiometers and relays on a breadboard is awkward, and may even hurt the breadboard connectors. Or you have to solder some wires to the pins, and stick those into the breadboard. Then they will hang around loose, and sometimes short circuit your design.
Use this Side Panel to conveniently have inputs and outputs available for your design.
- 3 push-push switches with LED indicators
- 3 Potentiometers (10kOhms)
- 1 Rotary encoder switch
- 3 push button switches
- 1 RGB-LED (can show virtually any color)
- 1 3.5mm Jack connector
- 1 Relay, 10A/250v with LED indicator
Attaching to the Lab Frame:
- The Kit includes all ready-to-use mechanical parts and tools to fix side panel on the Lab frame
- Fixes elegantly to the sides
- You can easily have several panels attached to your Lab